Kahshe Lake History
- Research the history of the Kahshe Lake area and create a timeline of significant events;
- Collect stories and anecdotes from cottagers on the lake;
- Collect photographs and documents from residents;
- Publish at least one volume of Kahshe Lake stories including a timeline; and
- Create an archive of original documents and photographs to be mounted on the K.L.R. A. web site.
What Has Happened
An impressive amount has happened! Two volumes of history have been published in print form and more is still being accumulated on the web. Click here to go to the Healing Waters are of this site.
According to the 2009 survey of residents, the history project has been very popular. Most respondents reported having copies of The Healing Waters of Kahshe Lake, either volumes 1 or 2, or both volumes.
And the work continues.