Benefits of KLRA Membership
If you are already a member and want to renew, click here to go to the renewal instructions page.
There is a lot of free information on this Website, so why join? Here are some good reasons.
- We represent all lake-area residents in our interventions with governments. To be effective and credible in this, we need a high percentage of area residents behind us. Your membership is evidence of your desire to support these interventions.
- We run a growing number of events during the summer, appealing to children and adults alike. We need a small amount of money (and a lot of volunteers) to run these events. Our only source of revenue is your membership fees.
- We communicate with our members in a number of ways, including through this Website. Our members also receive our newsletter three times a year, which is chock full of interesting stuff.
- In addition to the public information on this Website, there is a members-only area. It contains things like
- Results of events like the Kahshe Lake Regatta, often including pictures.
- Archive of newsletters.
- Results of resident surveys.
- Access to the History Project information, including the Web-only Healing Waters of Kahshe Lake volume 3.
- Members can take full advantage of the Discussion Forum. Although the Forum is open to everyone to read content, only members can post items on the forum. This includes the new Marketplace area, where you can post items you want to sell or give away.
We have several convenient ways to send us your membership application and fees. Please note that our membership year starts on January 1 and runs to December 31.
1. Apply on our Website
You can apply for KLRA membership online using the form below. Just follow the instructions. You need to have an e-mail address to apply online.
Once you complete the application form, you will have the choice of paying online (using your credit card or PayPal account) or of mailing your payment to us. As soon as your payment is processed, you will have access to all areas of our website.
2. Apply Through Postal Mail
If you prefer, or if you don't have an e-mail address, you can download an application form and mail it to us. Click here for the form and instructions.
3. At Summer Lake Events
You can also join during most of our events throughout the summer, where volunteers will have a membership table.
If you are now a KLRA member and are wanting to renew your membership, the best way to do so is to log on to this Website with your e-mail address and password, then click View profile at the top right side of the screen. Then click on the Renew until ... button.
Let's Get Started!
If you're ready to join online, the form below is awaiting your input! Welcome aboard!